nepsa is a better way.
After years of experience with ‘business as usual’ we’ve created a better way.
nepsa combines the expertise, technology, insight and financial strength necessary to meet the exploding demand for mobile data usage, with a suite of products and services purpose-built to meet the needs of mobile network operators and the communities they serve.
Most importantly, nepsa is committed to addressing the complex challenges our customers face, with a level of customer service and dedication unheard of in the industry.
David A. Wigdahl has built thousands of cell sites: Macro, DAS and Small Cell, over his 28+ year career in telecommunications. Having built his company from $3 million to $50 million over a 16 year period, David brings a wealth of expertise in wireless technology with a deep understanding of how to get things done.
William “Beau” Wrigley, Jr., expanded the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company in size to reach over 180 countries during his tenure. Beau combines deep financial acumen with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics, to understand how to scale a growing company.
nepsa deploys best-in-class products and services - with no legacy constraints:
- Comprehensive kitting, asset tagging and inventory control systems designed specifically to meet the needs of our customers
- An environmentally sound alternative to traditional wood poles, steel or concrete – no toxic chemicals used
- Easily deployed and aesthetically pleasing structure design can be configured to accommodate a variety of municipal needs
- Technology and resources to address most any need – including custom pole and street fixture design and manufacturing
Successful enterprises - and cities - are built on relationships.
The key to any good relationship is LISTENING - and we’ve been listening closely for nearly 30 years.
nepsa’s long-term relationships with major telecom and utilities suppliers, industry knowledge and expertise facilitates rapid deployment and expansion.
nepsa works as an extension of your firm - tirelessly searching for solutions to solve the most complex problems - yours.
Some of our key insight and experience includes:
- Completed thousands of equipment upgrades for Mobile Network Operators
- Extensive site acquisition, survey, zoning and ordinance consulting
- Comprehensive experience with backhaul analysis, design and coordination
- Expertise in 3G, 4G, 4G-LTE
- Installation and maintenance on monopoles, water tanks, guyed towers, self-supports and rooftops
- Commitment to provide solutions and services within realistic expectations
The growing call for the deployment and expansion of the nation’s small cell infrastructure requires significant investments in CAPEX and OPEX.
nepsa has strong first tier banking relationships to meet the financial demands of multi-year, multi-million dollar infrastructure investments, along with the business and financing acumen to negotiate favorable deals with municipalities, telecom firms and utility providers.
nepsa is backed with the full strength and confidence of:
- WWJR Enterprises Inc.